Wednesday, March 3, 2010

9:29am: Does anyone honestly WANT to get a mini lotion/bath set from Bath&Body Works/ Victorias Secret?

... I hate that shizz.9:29am: Does anyone honestly WANT to get a mini lotion/bath set from Bath%26amp;Body Works/ Victorias Secret?
I hope I do get it I need to give my mom something and I ran out of chritsmas money9:29am: Does anyone honestly WANT to get a mini lotion/bath set from Bath%26amp;Body Works/ Victorias Secret?
I do! I love that kind of stuff!
Call me crazy, but I like that kind of stuff!
Yes, I got some for christmas already - I LOVE bath and body- its the best.. and victoria secrets has some good perfume.


how can you not like Bath and body - apparently you are getting the wrong stuff-- do NOT buy the brown sugar and fig.. Yuck!
No I don't want the mini set dammit. It is completely useless I want a gift card so I can hit the after Holiday sales. LL does kind of smell like doodie I got her some febreze for xmas.
I like Amber Romance from Victoria's Secret... but I don't actually want any.





I still have some from last year... it's so heavily fragranced I can't stand to wear it everyday.
No just a bra and panty set from VS!
I know. I think my family thinks I smell like doody and lies.





It hurts my soul.





Do I need a multiply page or something?
Why would you not want that??
the lotion and bath set is not my type, but a model from VS is !


Season's Greetings for the little Birdy !
Although I've never received one, I must admit the VS gift packages are fun to give.
i love smellgoodies!
No, its smells like a ss

No comments:

Post a Comment