Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Great quality bath set?

I'm looking to buy my wife a very nice bath set (or various bath products). She likes lavender. I'm looking for something that's of better quality than bed bath and beyond. Money isn't a huge concern, and I want to get something better for her than the $15 set online... but at the same time I don't want to spend a redicilous amount. Can anyone point me to a nice set or some products that you would want but might be slightly out of your financial reach and you would love to get as a gift?Great quality bath set?
Well I don't know if you consider bath and body works on the same scale but thier stuff is top to most women. so is Victoria secrets line but I don't know if they have lavender. I will admit I have bought really cheap stuff from the dollar tree for example that I liked way better then bath and body works. so it isn't always the price or the name. you could really surprise her and make her her own unique bath set. It's extrememly easy to make you own bath salts, lotions and gels. for bath salts just but essence of lavender oil (available at any herb store, craft store or online) and epsom salt. you can also make soap with glycerine and the above mentioned oil. I doubt I helped at all but good luck.Great quality bath set?
Bath and Body Works has nice things

No comments:

Post a Comment