Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Poll: Would you prefer to get a Body/Bath set as a present from The Body Shop or Jewelry, and why?

Jewelry.. because it'll never run out, and most likely i wouldn't/couldnt be allergic to it or dislike the scent you chose. You can accessorize so much with jewelry too. I just think it's a better gift. If you're buying for someone close to you, pick colors or styles that would go with a lot of things they like to wear.Poll: Would you prefer to get a Body/Bath set as a present from The Body Shop or Jewelry, and why?
A body/bath set. I love feminine things - the loofah, body mist, scented body gel, bath salt combination. I prefer those kind of things over jewelry. I find that jewelry, like perfume, depends on personal preferences of the person. I would rather picking that out by myself. A body/bath set is more versatile.Poll: Would you prefer to get a Body/Bath set as a present from The Body Shop or Jewelry, and why?
If the person knew me well and knew jewlry I would like I would prefer that because I love jewlry


BUT


if they werent sure what jewlry I would LOVE I would prefer bath body set, because pretty much all of that stuff smells good and I will def. get use out of it everyone uses lotion and shower gel dailly!!so its a sure winer!(cucumber melon is the best ;) or sweet pea)
But really id rather a jewelery as its something you can keep for a long time and everyone usually has alot of bath set stuff and i always think the reason ppl buy others bath sets is because they cant think of anything else.





hope that helped
Jewellery, it's easier to sell on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment