Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How many cheap bath sets do you actually need for Christmas?

None. They all get regiftedHow many cheap bath sets do you actually need for Christmas?
It's true, women get the short end of the stick when it comes to christmas presents.





It starts off with dolls and clothes, then it moves on to other useless stuff like bathsets and scented candles.





That's not to say i didn't support the bath set market when i was younger (uh oh).How many cheap bath sets do you actually need for Christmas?
3 more and I have the whole set!....if you are looking for gift ideas to round out my collection they are:





1) Boysenberry pie


2) 21 yr old college woman's nether region


3) farts and cigar smoke
Depends on where in the world they're made. If it's China, I'll take all I can get at that price, but if it's America, I'm just not made of money, sorry.
Pssh, I don't even need ONE. All I use when having a shower is shampoo, conditioner, soap, and a hairbrush.
None - I would prefer that they gave me the $5.00 or so that they spent on it - in an envelope if they like.
why i can't get enough cheap bath sets
I don' need any because I never take a bath.
That's funny. When I was younger I think I bought something like that for my mom. I don't think she ever used it.
4. One for me and 3 to re-gift to those people I forgot to buy gifts for
  • eye makeup styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment