Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is 6 sets of towels (bath towel, hand towel, washcloth) too many to register for?

For bridal shower? It would total 18....3 colors, 2 sets of eachIs 6 sets of towels (bath towel, hand towel, washcloth) too many to register for?
if you'll have the storage space then go for it cuz you can NEVER have enough towels.





-for guests, for ones that get bleached, for mopping up the floor when your kids replicate a hurricane while taking a bath etcIs 6 sets of towels (bath towel, hand towel, washcloth) too many to register for?
It's the perfect amount, if you have one bathroom. For each bathroom, you should have 2 sets of towels to be in use (one for you and one for hubby), 2 sets in the closet and 2 sets in the laundry. For 2 people, you should have 6 sets (per bathroom)!





By the way, that's how to calculate how many sheet sets to register for, too (1 set for on each bed, 1 set for each bed in the closet, and 1 set for each bed in the laundry).





Hope this helps!
I agree with whoever said you can never have too many. If you look at it this way, one set each for your husband and you per day...so that's only 3 days worth. The place I registered at wouldn't allow ';sets'; so I had to register for each individually (8 bath sheets, 8 hand towels, 8 washcloths). I ended up with almost 3 times that amount (not complaining, it was great!) b/c my towels were on sale the week before my shower. So, no that isn't too many to register for.
Well if you registered for what you need in your home then no! I registered for 2 towels 2 hand towels and 2 washclothes in 3 different colors that match my house. If people buy them then great, if not it's no big deal go buy them when you get money from your wedding. It doesn't matter how much you register for, you are only going to get what people buy you. So no I don't think that is too much.
What is really important here???? ';in the future'; you undoubtably will have MISMATCHED TOWELS! Who cares!


I dont care if the bathrooms have mismatched towels, as long as they are clean. There are a whole lot of other places to put your attention...towels are trivial. Solid pastels, or solid jewel tones? I would love what ever the person picked out! Because THEY chose it. Sometimes the registrys seem to be more important than the ceremony, and celebration.
Honey, take from an ol' married fart, when it comes to husbands you can NEVER have too many towel sets..lol


..and if they are all the same color your bathroom will always look pulled together rather than a whole bunch of dif colored towels..or if you like the contrast pick two colors and take the time to designate the manufacturer and style...that way you avoid mis-matches...good luck.
Towels are always needed, so no, not too many. I would actually register for more bath towels than that. You may want to register for some plain white washcloths also, if you use them for taking off makeup or cleaning, you can bleach them when you wash them.
That is how many we registered for. I think it is a good number. Plus, sometimes they stop making that color in that brand so that way you don't have mis-matched towels in the future if you ever needed to buy more.
Go ahead if this is what you want. The only thing you have to do is to have enough hangers in the bathroom to accommodate 2 sets. I have the same in my bathroom and my husband and me know our hangers and never mix it up..............
I registered for 8 sets. So that we can do laundry loads of 4 sets each...and when we have guests, they can have nice towels too. So no, I don't think it's too much...I would register for 1 more set.
Nope it is ok to register what what ever you want. If that is what you need or want in your household then by all means get it. Some people don't realize how much stuff you need to pull home together!
You can register for as many as you want...you may get all or none. Registering for something doesn't ensure you will get it, it just shows people what you'd like to have.
I dont think 6 sets of towels is too many.





But chill, My Opinion is just trying to get a rise out of you (and every other person who asks a question here), no need to get upset hun!
It's YOUR registry, register for whatever you want. If you know that you want them, like them, and know that you're going to use them, what does it matter?
You can register for 100 sets. It doesn't mean people will buy them for you.
no - I don't think that's too many --- I agree with the ';old married fart'; ( lol :) that's too funny) - you can never have too many towels - you'll use them for guests and stuff like that.
You can never have too many towels.
I don't think so. I mean most people probably have four of each, especially once they have children.
Not if you know you're going to use them all and not just keep them in your linen closet.
Depends on teh price. Or can you register for each size seperatly?
who puts towels on hangers? don't most people just fold them?





To answer your question, it's a fine amount
nope cuz when you have kids you will go thro towels like crazy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment