Sunday, March 7, 2010

How many Bath Gift Sets do you all have now from this & past Christmases?Aren't they beautiful!?

I only got one this year! I love them though... it seems so impersonal but it really isn't since it is a great way to pamper yourself at home and just relax and chill out. I gave bath sets to two good friends and they will both enjoy!How many Bath Gift Sets do you all have now from this %26amp; past Christmases?Aren't they beautiful!?
I have only one from this year and none left from others. I do love them though, they're always a great gift.How many Bath Gift Sets do you all have now from this %26amp; past Christmases?Aren't they beautiful!?
I didnt get any this year, but gave soem and they are very nice.
i have about 7. some are in different colors ,shapes and sizes. i am putting them aside for when i need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment