Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Had there been a'Little Mermaid'Bath Accessory set as an EXCLUSIVE by Wal-Mart I need one for my wife:)

My wife and I were browsing ebay and thought we had seen a 'Little Mermaid' Bath accesory set that was exclusive to Wal-Mart. It was white and had a ';new'; design for Ariel.I can't find it anymore. But If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd like to send it too her as I am currently deployed and our anniversary is coming up:) thank you!Had there been a'Little Mermaid'Bath Accessory set as an EXCLUSIVE by Wal-Mart I need one for my wife:)
Try Walmart .com. I searched it for you but I have not seen it. Maybe you would have better luck.Had there been a'Little Mermaid'Bath Accessory set as an EXCLUSIVE by Wal-Mart I need one for my wife:)
wal mart will order for you just go to costumer service and ask
try amazon.com or ebay why dont u bid itll be cheaper.


or call the wall mart costumer services

No comments:

Post a Comment