Sunday, March 7, 2010

If my cat pooped in the bathtub, should i set my cat on fire, or just take a bath?

Its an ugly catIf my cat pooped in the bathtub, should i set my cat on fire, or just take a bath?
ahaha you're hilarious (:If my cat pooped in the bathtub, should i set my cat on fire, or just take a bath?
I really hope you would not set your cat on fire and I think that you are probably joking about that. Sometimes when cats do things like this it is because there is something wrong. Especially if it normally uses the litter box. First is the litter box clean? If it is then you may want to try a different litter. If there is still problems, take the cat to the vet.
Seriously people, why do you even take this question seriously? Just report it and move on, stop feeding the trolls. Its completely obvious when these type questions are fake, just do us all a favor and report them instead of actually trying to talk sense into these people. Thank you.





Kia Koala, Troll Hunter
i don't know if your joking or not !





but if you r joking then it's not funny





if your not then just clean ur bathtub and then take a shower , r u crazy , who wants to set a cat on fire , u need to check the Doctor and put the cat in adoption !!
NEVER SET YOUR CAT ON FIRE! ITS A LIVING CREATURE TOO! ANIMAL ABUSER!!!!!!!!!!!
You seem to be an ugly human..... O.o I pity the kitty....
Reported
I bet some of the answers are from trolls as well :)





One of Kia's assistants
You should do both.
take a bath, give me the cat, go die
Whats wrong with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment