Sunday, March 7, 2010

What are some bath and body gift sets that you have tried?

I am looking for some small gifts for boyfriends sister-in-law. I don't just want to pick up something from VS or bath and body works..


THanks!What are some bath and body gift sets that you have tried?
To be honest I wouldn't do that. You don't seem to know your boyfriend's sister-in-law very well and there is nothing like getting some horrible scent that you'd never wear and trying to throw it in the ';regift'; pile quickly. You don't know what scents she likes or is allergic to. Personally I despise vanilla and that seems to be the top selling scent.





A couple bath gifts I've gotten and loved--OPI nail polish. They have some cute names. Bath Salts. They don't smell like other bath products and soften the skin. Unscented favorites of yours. For example, Aveno positively smooth lotion has very little scent and means you shave less often. Pumice stone. A new loofah.





To me bath things are very personal and you don't seem to be that close to this person. Most women by the time they are near 30 are very particular in what products they love and use. For example, I love Fantastic Sam's leave in conditioner, Quench all over body lotion, Bath and Body Works in the fruit scents, and Dove body wash. I wear Bare MInerals make up and wouldn't want someone to buy me something different. The best generic set is the one at walmart that has Dove products. It's like 3 products, a bar of soap and a loofah.





OPI nail polish though is so great and rather expensive so chances are she doesn't already have that color. Like I said, to be honest I'd stick with something more general though. I'd go with a bottle of wine, a calendar, a book, a vase or some flowers. A nice box of candy, a stuffed animal, or if she has a pet, something for it. Scents tend to be too powerful and people either love or hate a scent.What are some bath and body gift sets that you have tried?
There are some lovely sets which every woman love such as the ';Japanese Cherry Blossom';, ';Warm Vanilla Sugar';, ';Sensual Amber';, ';Sweet Pea'; and ';White Citrus';. I think by going there and sampling a few you will find something that you will feel will suit her and she will be extremely pleased that you pleasured her with such a personal and well thought out gift. Kudos to you!!!


Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment