Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why do women always seem to give bath sets as gifts?

My mom gives everyone a bath set if she doesn't know them very well but feels she should give them a gift for some reason or another.


But then she complains when someone else gives her one because she says no one ever uses them.Why do women always seem to give bath sets as gifts?
When you walk into a shop and ask for a gift set, they normally point to bath sets don't they? The Christmas before last I got a gift set which consisted of a spray, shower gel and a couple more bottles of the bubbly bath stuff... I guess it is just the easiest thing to give to someone you don't know very well :)Why do women always seem to give bath sets as gifts?
Haha...I have always wondered this same thing. I never use that stuff and yet at Christmas time I always get like 4 of them or more. I have only met one person in my life that actually does like those bath sets and umm she was really weird.


I dunno why women insist on giving bath sets. If I don't know someone very well, I just always give a gift card to a restaurant or somethin like that. Somethin that I know they'll be able to use.
that is kinda backwards of her do to do. i guess women just like to smell good, i don't see anything wrong with bath sets, only its getting alittle old like flowers and chocolates are.





maybe if your mom puts the set in front of her or near the tub, she'll surely use it.
They're easy to give and very impersonal. Women will always give and get bath sets. When i get one, i take time to enjoy it. If you enjoy it, you just may realize that you like it!
i love getting bath stuff! i thought other women liked all that kind of stuff. it is true though that its the most simple present and no thought really goes into it!
haha Yeah Cause there's nothing else to give girls!


As Long as you show up witha gift at the party you're good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment