Sunday, March 7, 2010

Christmas gifts...perfume, bath sets OK at airport?

My bf bought his little neice a kiddie bath set and I was going to get his mother and sister perfume sets are these ok at the airport? I know there is a limit on liquids could someone please clarify for me? thanks much.Christmas gifts...perfume, bath sets OK at airport?
It would be safer to mail these items to your destination. Also, gifts cannot be wrapped as they need to be checked going thru security. Gifts will be unwrapped.





Go to the following website www.tsa.gov - if you are traveling internationally, call your airline as those restrictions may differ.





The perfume sets can only be packed into check in luggage - but I would worry about breakage. So if I were you I would go to your postal store and have them pack and send the items.





Good Luck :)Christmas gifts...perfume, bath sets OK at airport?
I like the answer before mine. Yes, you can check it. Don't wrap it!! Also make sure you pack it well. Put it in the middle of the bag with a lot of blankets, socks, shirts, bubble wrap, (anything to keep it cushioned)

No comments:

Post a Comment