Sunday, March 7, 2010

Vegan bath sets?

Toying around with Christmas gift ideas for my sister, who is a vegan. I'm swaying towards getting her some smellies - however loads of websites just say they are 'organic' and not vegan. She wont use anything with animal products in... help!Vegan bath sets?
Lush is the shop you're after if you're in the UK. I think it's all vegan. Natural Collection on the web tells you what stuff of theirs isn't vegan and they have more stuff in a brochure if you can wait fro them to send it out. Quite often I need to e-mail companies to see if their stuff's veganVegan bath sets?
Even if something doesn't contain animal products, that doesn't mean it's vegan. Most health and beauty products are distributed by comapnies that conduct non-required animal toxicity tests.





Bath and Body Works doesn't, though, so I'd recommend something from there. What girl wouldn't love that!





Hope this helps.
I know Lush does some. They are not tested on animals, and in their catalog they say which ones don't contain any animal products (some contain honey or milk).


I think it's great you are going to so much trouble for her, to respect her ethics.








Go vegan!
Check out petamall.com there is sure to be something for you.
If she eats commercially grown produce she isn't a vegan anyways so don't sweat it.





When you're searching, go to a vegan site for references to vegan stores.





BTW----I've got a ';smellie'; for anybody who thumbs downs me!

No comments:

Post a Comment