Sunday, March 7, 2010

What's the name of the box set sold by Bath & Body Works that had 3 CDs titled: Relax, Energize, and Sleep?

I owned this Box Set 3 years ago...I forgot how I obtained them. Anyways, there were three CD's, one that had an Orange Cd case (Titled Energize), A Green CD (Relax), and I think a blue or purple CD (Titled Sleep). I've literally scoured Bath and Body Work's website, and Google as well, to no avail. And I really wanted to find the songs again, because I have no clue where my CDs are. I was wondering if anyone else ever owned them, and if so, what is the name of the Box Set and/or the names of the songs (there were I think, three songs on each CD for a total of 9 songs).What's the name of the box set sold by Bath %26amp; Body Works that had 3 CDs titled: Relax, Energize, and Sleep?
I searched for these CDs for you, and came up with a couple of eBay items, although it's doubtful they are the same CDs you're searching for. But just in case you'd like to take a gander, link below.





I'd suggest that you do a search on www.dogpile.com for 'discontinued products', 'discontinued Bath %26amp; Body Works', and so on. There are lots of sites out there dedicated to people who love products/fragrances that have been discontinued by stores such as B%26amp;BW. Also, try searching for the CDs individually 'Bath and Body Works Relax CD', etc. While you're on the dogpile main page, use the audio search as well, you never know, someone might have uploaded these CDs to the web.





I'll edit if I find anything else!


Good luck,


:)

2 comments:

  1. I see the green one relax on amazon right now.....I do own these and do love them as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I see the blue sleep one on amazon right now as well

    ReplyDelete