Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How do you set up a good and perfectly relaxing bath?

I am very new in baths. I don't know a thing about bath salts, bath oils and other products related, much less than setting up my own bath. Do you have any suggestions how to get a good start? What tips do you have in making perfect mixes of oils and salts (and how to put them)? Which shops do you recommend? Are there products I can buy in groceries or pharmacies? Is there a website of products and tips that I can frequently visit?


Thank you so much for your help! :o)How do you set up a good and perfectly relaxing bath?
Bubble bath is the best. Bath salts don't get all nice and foamy. Pick a nice relaxing scent, like lavender. The Body Shop has great bubble baths.





First, if you can, turn off the house phone and your cell phone to avoid interruptions. Fill the tub about 1/2 to 3/4 full with warm water (you want it kinda on the hot side of warm... if that makes sense). As the water is running, pour about a tablespoon of the bubble bath in the tub. Dim the lights in the bathroom and turn on a relaxing CD. Light some candles (scented or non-scented). This is a great time for face masks too since the steam form the water helps open your pores. When you're in the tub, shut the curtain most of the way to stop the draft. Soak for about 30 minutes. Dry off and rub lotion or body oil on your skin (again, the Body Shop has some great lotions / body oils).How do you set up a good and perfectly relaxing bath?
you can get great products at bed bath %26amp; beyond such as bubble rocks you throw them in da bath tub and if you can light lik a few candles n put them on da side of ur bath tub n be careful cuz then it may catch on fire n just lean back relax n use hot water n dont wet ur hair as much leave it out if its long leave it out and even if its short just lean back it will relax ur muscles and clear ur mind of all stressful thought n you'll probaly fall asleep oh n lock da door or just close da curtain n after dat put on a bath robe but dont take a shower cold watr cuz then you'll get but just relax n u'll hav a good bath nap
ok here what I do





I turn on the hot water and cold water





and then I jump in





a few minutes later im in a very exhuliribant and exotic bath with a little yellow ducky
Make sure that it is really bubbly and use a relaxing scent like vanilla. Maybe light some candles! Have Fun!!!! : ]
There are places you can go to mix your own bath salts t get the perfect scent. Actually, for softer skin I recommend bath fizzers. They contain natural oils that keep you feeling silky. Dim the lights and light some aromatherapy candles. The best oils, scents, or lotions for relaxation is Lavender. I would also suggest peppermint to get that soothing feeling.


I sell a line of bath products as well as some inexpensive spa items for your bath. If you'd like to take a look my website the link is below. Just go to the Girly Gal section. There is everything you need for the ultimate relaxing bath. Feel free to ask me any questions about what other oils or scents are best suited for what you need!
i think it is pretty easy to figure out. bed bath and body works will probably be your best bet. start the water and pour in some salts and bubble bath or whatever. make sure it isn't too hot, i usually get in when it is about 1/4 - 1/2 full and let it run while i'm in it.
It just depends on your taste. What scents relax you. I use Bath and Body works products. Most of my bath salts, I purchase from Walmart. Be careful to not mix everything together. Also, check the ingredients to make sure that you aren't allergic to anything in the products. Light a candle, run your water, sprinkle your salts in the water and have fun.
I get most of my stuff from Bath %26amp; Body Works. They have everything you need. I let the hot water run, then run some bath gel under the faucet as it fills. Then add the cold water and adjust it to the temperture you like. Sometimes I add some bath salts to help me relax. I recommend gettting a bath pillow. It has suction cups on one side so it stays in place and it's a nice place to rest your head. Then I put on some relaxing music and light some candles. I get in when it's about 1/2 way full. Then when it's full, I shut off the water, lean back, close my eyes and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment