Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Looking to find best quality knife block set for about $100 to $150 at bed bath and beyond....any suggestions?

Since that is your price range, I would advise this set here.





http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.鈥?/a>








Chicago Cutlery really isn't a bad set of knives. I have several of their open stock pieces. I really like their paring knife. My kitchen is full of open stock pieces from several companies, including Messermeister and Wustof. Kyocera has ceramic knives that are the absolute BEST I have ever used.





As far as the Chicago Cutlery Block set, they also have a steel handled set, same price. Sleeker. One thing I like about them is that they feel good in your hands. But the handles are slightly larger so if the person you are purchasing them for has tiny hands, they might feel too large and cumbersome.





I do have ONE Henckles bread knife and I do like it... so here's a cheaper alterantive.





http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.鈥?/a>Looking to find best quality knife block set for about $100 to $150 at bed bath and beyond....any suggestions?
if you stopped the drugs you'd have morer money for your house, slow down you're gonna kill yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment